OBOB
Oregon Battle Of the Books. Aka, OBOB. That’s what we are doing right now. Yes, homeschoolers can do it too. :) As you might know, we have to read sixteen books. Well, I’m done with thirteen of them, so three more! We started real battles Tuesday, I think? Any way. Jared’s team went up today, the scuba-squad. I had to go to play practice, so I was already there. Then my mom came and played for the third grade choir, and I just sat listening. After that, I asked my mom if I could stay and watch Jared’s battle, She decided that she would stay and watch too. So we went and watched Jared’s battle.
Jenna and My team has, well Jenna and I :0 no duh, and three friends. We (If I do say so my self.) Are a great team. We all work together really well, and We are the second best. Besides this one team we just CAN’T beat! It’s so much fun, I’m glade I get to do it.

The books are, Seedfolks, Three days, A tale dark and grimm, Al Capone does my shirts, A wrinkle in time, The lab, Fever grumb, Claudette Colvin twice toward justice, Also known as Harper, Tangerine, Under the blood red sun, Incarceron, (My fave) The girl who could fly (Weird, I read it about a week before battle of the books!) Artemis fowl, Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Not Reading, The red umbrella.
Wish me luck!
My favorite book out of all of than is three days. It's such a good book! We r the second best team. I wish we can beat the squires, but that team is too good. I'm so glad that I'm on a team with my best friends because I'm glad to be doing something with them. Also they r always there for me.
ReplyDeleteYeah its fun!
ReplyDeletegood job rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete