Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hmmmm... How shall we do our hair for the social???

So Jenna and I were doing some hair styles... We didn't know what to do for the social. Here are some pics of how much fun I had with the curling iron! (Well, three curling irons a hair dryer some hair spray and a straightener.) :)









 (I look CRAZY!)












4 comments:

  1. I think your hair is pretty cute! I'm so excited!! It is this Friday! We are going to have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! (I know right) I'm so exited for it! The only bad thing about all this.. Is it will take forty five minutes to curl all all my hair, and a hour for Jenna's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a curling iron or a wand? i know this is late but for future reference (if you have a curling iron) try spraying each section with a little bit of hairspray before you curl it. it makes the hair curl faster and it helps it hold its shape. then you don't have to spend time re curling parts you've already curled. but you still need to spray it after just to be safe. if you have a wand use flat iron spray of hairspray, they both work the same:) and btw you guys looked so cute with your curly hair!! if you need help with understanding what i just told you just call or face time me:) or wait until august when i see you in person and i can show you then:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a curling iron, and thanks!

    ReplyDelete