Spider! AHHHH
I've
learned a vary IMPORTANT lesson today. When you see a spider, you smash
it. Not run away yelling, "THERE'S A SPIDER OVER THERE! JARED GO SMASH
IT!" Then tell him to smash it with a cat scratching post.. then when
you think its dead and under it, you leave it for your brother or dad to
pick it up. And forget about it. Then after you watch a movie and you
remember about it, go lift the cat scratching post up, and see that
its.. ALIVE! AND WAS TRAPPED UNDER IT!! And once again, jump up and down
saying how big it is. then when you have thought to smash it, you try..
but miss, over and over again. Tell its somewhere in your house. I'm
only hoping spiders cant climb stares... :)
good for you! im glad you learned that lesson! because i still haven't...
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll do any thing about it when I see a spider. That part of my you can never change. :)
ReplyDeleteI like all of ur blogs they r great
ReplyDelete