Are you asking why? "WHY WOULD YOU CUT YOUR HAIR RACHEL?!" I wanted too. :) That’s why. I wanted a change. And a got one! (A cute one too!) This is a picture of,
Before,
After :)
I LOVE your hair like that. It makes you look older.
I know right!! Missed you at school! Get well soon Nicole!
i know that i've already said it but...O MY GOSH I JUST LOVE YOUR HAIR RACHEL!!!!! i can't wait to come visit you so i can endlessly play with it...
Thanks Rachel!
Lol Agabail! What if its to short to play with??? :)
i love it! that is also my hair cutter girl suzie!kinsey
Thanks Kinsey!
Hair is only to short to play with if its benjamins length!!!! be prepared rachel....
Kinsey, I just realized what you said! That is really funny! Her name is Suzie? Lol Abigail, my dear friend. Even Benjamin's hair is not to short to play with! :) And I'm well ready :)
hahaha i cant wait to see you again!!
Same here! When do you think that will be?
During the summer sometime...thats all i know
Okay
yup its gonna be dandy:)
Lol _________________ :)
I LOVE your hair like that. It makes you look older.
ReplyDeleteI know right!! Missed you at school! Get well soon Nicole!
ReplyDeletei know that i've already said it but...O MY GOSH I JUST LOVE YOUR HAIR RACHEL!!!!! i can't wait to come visit you so i can endlessly play with it...
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel!
ReplyDeleteLol Agabail! What if its to short to play with??? :)
ReplyDeletei love it! that is also my hair cutter girl suzie!kinsey
ReplyDeleteThanks Kinsey!
ReplyDeleteHair is only to short to play with if its benjamins length!!!! be prepared rachel....
ReplyDeleteKinsey, I just realized what you said! That is really funny! Her name is Suzie?
ReplyDeleteLol Abigail, my dear friend. Even Benjamin's hair is not to short to play with! :) And I'm well ready :)
hahaha i cant wait to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteSame here! When do you think that will be?
ReplyDeleteDuring the summer sometime...thats all i know
ReplyDeleteOkay
ReplyDeleteyup its gonna be dandy:)
DeleteLol _________________ :)
ReplyDelete