So, I’ve started to like taking pictures.. Of animals. I’m not sure why, I just am. =) So I’m just showing my best pictures, my favorite pictures I have taken. Then if you please, you will vote witch one is your favorite. Yes vote, please. I’m begging you.. I’m on my knees.. Oh you will? Thanks!
.A.
.B.
.C.
.D.
.E.
.F.
.G.
.H.
.I.
(Please vote!)
(Pets: A, and C, is are cat tiger, F, is a random picture I took. And the rest, is my family’s friends dog, dog, and cat.)
Those animals are so cute!
ReplyDeleteVote witch one is your fave!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteA, B, E, G, and J
ReplyDeleteH,J
ReplyDeleteTHERE IS NO J! ITS AN I!!!! Just so you know... :)
ReplyDeletei kinda like d the best...
ReplyDeletei love animals and those pictures kinsey
ReplyDeleteb!kinsey
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDelete