The other day when I was at Jackson school park, with Jenna and our friend Nicole, It started hailing. Better yet... I was up really high and I got kinda freaked out thinking that I would fall if it started hailing bigger ice chunks. Lucky, it was just little chunks, they didn't even hurt. :) While I was up there, I asked Jenna if she would take a video and some pictures of the hail. And, she did.

PS. I'm sorry if you cant see the hail!
Wow Rachel I remember that day VERY well. Also I can't beleive you took a picture of my bag. Also I just have to say this, the other Rachel Ray is AWESOME!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLol I didn't take it Nicole, Jenna did! Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteWell then I'm blanning Jenna now!
DeleteYou mean, *Blaming?? Lol okay.
ReplyDeletethat sounds sad to get rained on kinsey
ReplyDeleteYou mean, hailed on? :)
ReplyDelete