Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Babysitting Lauren!

I had a blast last night! I had the chance of baby sitting Lauren Sprinkle, and we had so much fun! I'm glad that I got to do it! We played connect for a while, then we messed around for the rest of the time. After she went to sleep I ate some really good homemade mack and cheese, (REALLY GOOD!) And I cleaned a bit tell Sister Sprinkle got home. What a night! We also did a MadLib!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm sure it would have been a lot more awkward if I was the one babysitting her... I'm sure she's glad you're the one who went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I bet you will baby sit her again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so!! It would be so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. must of been fun kinsey

    ReplyDelete